If you love buildings with character and are looking for an apartment that’s easy walking distance to everything in the downtown Moncton core, look no further than 63 Alma Street! Built to last the way old buildings are, this lovely, well maintained circa 1940s building is full of old world charming features like hardwood floors, deep baseboards, crown molding, and many with original refinished clawfoot tubs. This owner-maintained gem is centrally located so you can enjoy your hip, urban lifestyle.
ABOUT THE BUILDING:
- Bright space with loads of character!
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Crown mouldings and beautiful door trims
- Original clawfoot tub in most suites and shower in updated bathrooms
- Kitchen is separate from living room/dining area
- Kitchens feature ceramic top stove and fridges
- Generous bedroom with closet
- Coin laundry in building basement
- 1 small pet welcome, sorry no dogs
- Non-smoking apartments
- Downtown location with street or lot parking
- Safe, secure building, managed by owner
- Heat and hot water included in rent
- Apartments are available on a 1 year lease
- Damage deposit (1/2 month rent) due on lease signing
- Seniors pay no damage deposit!
1 Bedroom $780
2 Bedrooms $ 900
- Walk everywhere — work, shopping, restaurants, parks, walking trails
- Close to hospitals, schools, sports facilities
- Catch the bus on Main Street